soft-shell crab exportersoftshell crab exporter
Sports newsletter Readers' Choice 🐐 Studio IX 🏀⚽️🥇 Best online casinos 🎰 🎲
Chevrolet

Conor Daly to race in Indy 500 with Dreyer & Reinbold Racing

Portrait of Zion Brown Zion Brown
Indianapolis Star
Updated March 11, 2026, 10:30 a.m. ET
  • Conor Daly will drive the No. 23 Chevrolet for Dreyer & Reinbold Racing in his 13th attempt to qualify for the Indianapolis 500.
  • Daly joins Jack Harvey as part of DRR's part-time IndyCar team, which participates only in the Indy 500.
  • The Noblesville native's entry is sponsored by Kingspan, a building materials company.

Another name has been added to the field of drivers participating in the Indianapolis 500 this year. Conor Daly will look to qualify for his 13th Indy 500, driving the No. 23 Chevrolet for Dreyer & Reinbold Racing.

Daly joins Jack Harvey in driving for DRR in May. DRR is a part-time IndyCar team, participating in just the Indy 500. Daly and Harvey have contributed to IndyCar and Indy NXT coverage for Fox and IndyCar's social channels to begin this season. Kingspan, a building materials company based in Ireland, is partnering with DRR to put Daly's car on the track.

"Having a chance to go racing at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway again at the Indy 500 with DRR means the world to me,” Daly said in a news release. “I love this event. I can’t wait to get back in the car, and I appreciate the chance that Dennis and everyone at Dreyer & Reinbold Racing has given me to do the job I enjoy. We’ve set some high goals with the No. 23. We want to win this race together, and I appreciate that Kingspan has come on board for the biggest race in the world. We appreciate their support for this effort to chase after that nice cold glass of milk in the winner’s circle."

Daly, a Noblesville native, will be back in a car after being a full-time driver for Juncos Hollinger racing in 2025, where he finished 18th in the series standings. Daly has raced in the Indy 500 for seven different teams, including with DRR in 2024.

"We are excited to partner with Kingspan to field our No. 23 entry for Conor in this year’s Indy 500,” said Dennis Reinbold, owner of Dreyer & Reinbold Racing. “Kingspan is a world leader in its field, and we are pleased to team them up with Conor and a strong DRR team this year. Conor has been a contender to win the biggest race in the world on several occasions, and we want to put him, Kingspan and our squad in the IMS winner’s circle on May 24. We were top contenders in last year’s event, and we are ready to reach the ultimate goal this year.”

There are now 30 confirmed drivers for this year's Indy 500. Daly joins Harvey, Ryan Hunter-Reay (Arrow McLaren), Ed Carpenter (Ed Carpenter Racing) and Helio Castroneves (Meyer Shank Racing) as confirmed 500-only entries this year.

Zion Brown is IndyStar's motorsports reporter. Follow him at @z10nbr0wn. Get IndyStar's motor sports coverage sent directly to your inbox with our Motor Sports newsletter. Subscribe to theYouTube channel IndyStar TV: IndyCar for a behind-the-scenes look at IndyCar and expert analysis.

Featured Weekly Ad